Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Cyber Security Engineer serving as a Splunk Architect Lead to join our team in the Chantilly location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for day-day operation of large Splunk environment.
- Troubleshooting new and current data collection issues
- Troubleshooting system issues that make the system unstable or unusable.
- Deployment and Managing supported and unsupported Splunk Add-ons that are required for specific data sources
- Responsible for Splunk Upgrades to all Splunk Enterprise servers
- Integrations with other systems via API or other similar methods
- Provide documentation such as body of evidence documents (as needed), engineering documents, change management documents, system security plans, and accreditation documents
- Deliver a comprehensive Splunk deployment document to detail the specifications, deployment methods, and other architectural considerations to the production environment.
- Maintain a strict role-based access control solution around the data collected, to provide a need-to-know ability
- Forwarder Configurations and Deployments: Design and deploy forwarders rapidly with centralized configuration management (Splunk Deployment Server).
- Oversee Knowledge Object Management such as CIM management and tuning
- Oversee Enterprise Security configurations and tuning
- Experience in the use of network monitoring tools with a strong understanding of network protocols
- Ability to perform security analysis, development and implementation of security policies, standards and guidelines
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Strong Organizational skills are required
- 5+ years working in an Enterprise environment as a system administrator or other security personnel
- 1+ years of Splunk experience
- 1+ years of Splunk Enterprise Security experience, and other security tools
- Experience with both the Unix and Windows operating systems
- Have a minimum of a DoD 8570 IAT Level II.
- Hold the following Splunk certifications: Architect, Consultant I, Consultant II
- 2+ years experience with scripting languages (bash), application development (Java, Perl, Python, .NET), databases and analytical tools
- Experience with security and operational related use cases is desired
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Must possess an active TS/SCI w/ a polygraph.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time
- Constantly operates multiple computer screens and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Must be able to detect information on a computer screen
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.