Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureDuties include but are not limited to:
Education and Experience
- Establishes and maintains configuration and data management policies and procedures to be utilized by departmental personnel and other participating functions to ensure a standard and cost effective approach to the application of configuration and data management requirements.
- Organizes and implements the process of evaluating performance against established policies and procedures to ensure hardware and documentation integrity is being maintained at the least cost to the company and programs.
- Develops departmental operating budgets, productivity goals, and staffing levels.
- Provides the resources necessary to maintain the integrity of the Bills of Material Subsystem of the Manufacturing database.
: Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, and 10 to 12 years of experience in the application of MIL and DoD requirements and management experience Skills
Certs and Compliance
- The Contractor shall provide recommendations for the development of Knowledge Management systems and offer results by designing and implementing SharePoint process improvement solutions.
- All solutions must be approved by government personnel prior to implementation.
- Produce, for Government review and approval, Knowledge Management (KM) Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in accordance with Army FM 6-01.1, which shall guide KM efforts within the organization and shall put the KM structure, practices, and governance model into place.
- Implement the KM practice by leveraging SharePoint as enabling technology, where applicable.
: Security +Clearance
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 559422646Posted: 2020-06-03