Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureJob Responsibilities:
- Work and collaborate (locally and remotely) with an Agile development team that includes CNO Developers, Test & QA Engineers to ensure quality testing practices are incorporated across the development cycle.
- Proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members.
- Proactively learn the environment in which the software solutions operate to articulate risks, constraints and to uncover product defects and report them in a timely manner.
- Assess current Development, Test, and QA processes; create a duplicate and supporting DevOps environment in our Hanover office (e.g. ResNet, BGNet, RCDN).
- Working within corporate and DoD policies, establish secure data and communication networks/links in our Hanover office (e.g., SIPRNet, JWICS).
- Assess both Subcontractor and Government Systems Integration Labs, create a duplicate environment from which to host contractor test events.
- Working with stakeholders, establish best practices and procedures for defining Contractor Tests and User Acceptance Tests (e.g., DT, OT, ELA) and ensure delivery of high-quality products.
- Address, review, recommend and adhere to customers' requests for information.
- Analyze requirements or User Stories across products and applications to identify acceptance criteria, testing cases and test scenarios.
- Work with team members to help define entry/exit criteria that are testable for new features.
- Assist in Requirements Verification Traceability Matrix (RVTM) crosswalk.
- Technical Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 6+ years of experience developing and/or testing offensive cyber capabilities.
- Knowledge of programming concepts and some experience in a software programming language.
- Strong in observing/analyzing issues and communicating issues with clear and precise description.
- Basic SQL database query knowledge.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Work with minimal management supervision.
- Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Multi-tasking ability.
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Experience in military cyberspace/information operations.
- Experience with the Rapid Capability Development Network (RCDN), and other DevOps environments.
- Experience with networks, network architectures, and network protocols.
- Above average experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with Scrum, XP, or other Agile methodologies.
- Experienced in performance test tools (JMeter, Grinder, etc.).
- Experience in backend testing using SQL.
- Experience with Jira ticketing, Zephyr, Selenium, and json test-driver.
- Knowledge in web application UI models and how components interact via internet protocols (HTTP, SSL, Email, SOAP, XML, etc.).
- Knowledge of Linux, Windows, Python, C++.
- CEH, CISSP or other DoD IAT/IAM Certifications.
- Active Current Top-Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Frequently moves Audio/Visual or Computer equipment weighing up to 50 pounds across and/or around a business campus or large facility.
- Constantly positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 559422647Posted: 2020-06-24