Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureCyber Operations Readiness & Exercise Support Analyst
ManTech's Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O) Program has an opening for a Cyber Operations Readiness & Exercise Support Analyst at JFHQ-DODIN at Ft. Meade, MD.
The selected candidate will support readiness planning which consists of managing, assessing, and refining JFHQ-DODIN Joint Mission Essential Tasks (JMETs) in support of current and evolving missions and emerging requirements. They will also provide research, analysis, and recommendations to develop, execute and support Joint Event Lifecycle (JELC) events including combatant command (CCMD) exercise, tabletop exercises (TTXs), and scenario development/synchronization. Considered an emerging authority.
- Prepare and submit JMET assessments and ensure current readiness and training conditions are updated within the Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) and Joint Training Information Management System (JTIMS).
- Prepare critical readiness inputs to the Joint Quarterly Readiness Review (JQRR), Joint Requirements Oversight Council (JROC), and the Command's Joint Mission Essential Task List (JMETL) located in DRRS.
- Provide comprehensive cyber exercise support to JFHQ-DODIN to plan, manage, and integrate the JFHQ-DODIN Command's exercise and training programs and after-action processes to achieve and sustain JFHQ-DODIN mission essential task proficiency.
- Provide recommendations to Command authorities and resources for applicable staff elements, JFHQ-DODIN, subordinate headquarters, Service Cyber components, CCMDs, components and agencies with cyber related missions to dedicate to joint exercises.
- Provide participation to JFHQ-DODIN white cell during cyber exercises and provide analysis for threat mitigation requirements and capability development.
- Conduct post-exercise lessons learned studies and incorporate these in future exercises when appropriate. Develop Courses of Action (COA) in response to training objectives. Identify, track, and resolve issues impacting training, exercises, and daily operations.
- Review and provide recommendations in support of strategic and operational plans for capabilities and CONOPs.
- Must have a solid knowledge of all four phases of the Joint Training System: Requirements; Plans; Execution; & Assessments.
- Must be familiar with the three programs of record for the Joint Training System (DRRS, JTIMS and JLLIS).
- Familiar with the Joint Planning Process (JOPP) and the Joint Event Life Cycle (JELC) for joint training exercise planning.
- Bachelor degree in a related discipline with 9 years of experience; Master degree with 7 years of experience; or equivalent experience/combined education.
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security +CE.
- ITIL V3 Certification
- Experience briefing Senior Leaders.
Clearance: TOP SECRET with SCI Eligibility in JPAS and eligible for C/I Polygraph. Must be a U.S. Citizen
Hours: 40 hrs/week; Standard Monday to Friday day shift.
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Contract: The fully funded GSM-O 7-year contract is ending soon. The GSM-O II follow-on contract was awarded to our current team and is valid for an additional 10 years.
POC: If interested, please apply to this position online/upload your resume and also directly contact our DISA GSM-O Recruiting Lead, Tom Stack, Thomas.Stack@mantech.com, 410-272-8989 (please send copy of your resume and certifications).
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.