Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Director, Service Transition to join our team in Reston, VA to provide unparalleled support to our customer through the Continuous Diagnostic & Mitigation (CDM) Program. The CDM Program is a high-profile, high-visibility, cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you can contribute innovative solutions and consult with government agencies to enhance their Information Assurance (IA) programs and continuous monitoring capabilities. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leading and mentoring a team of professionals responsible for requirements management, change and configuration control, solution testing, training, and release management
- Capable of giving decisive direction and allowing the team to determine how to implement that decision
- Build and maintain direct relationships across ManTech's project teams supporting CDM and Agency POCs.
- Ensure service transition functions, processes, and measures of effectiveness are thoroughly documented, managed for effectiveness, and continuously improved
- Provide expert analysis and recommendations for all functions within the service transition service area
- Bachelor's degree in business or information systems management
- 15+ years of experience in government information technology industry, 5+ years in cybersecurity domain
- Proven ability to lead and empower teams of 20+ personnel on large government IT programs
- Knowledge of IT systems management, particularly Systems Engineering Life Cycles (SELC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiarity with Waterfall and AGILE development methodologies as well as ITIL/ITSM experience
- Effective oral and written communication skills with customer, technical, and management personnel
- Must possess a self-starter mentality and be an effective problem-solver
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Master's degree in business or information systems management
- PMI PMP, PgMP or other management professional certification
- CISSP or other cybersecurity professional certification
- Candidate is required to be a US citizen (non-dual citizenship) with the ability to obtain DHS Suitability
- Office work, typically sedentary with some movement around the office
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.