Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Refresh Manager to join our team in the San Antonio, Tx.
- Strong project management experience with the ability to lead teams
- Demonstrated familiarity with planning small- and large-scale technical projects
- Ability to track and report status at an executive level, and assess, report, mitigate deployment risks
- Commitment to provide continuous process improvements and innovative solutions across the project
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or business-related field or equivalent
- 5 - 7 years' experience in project management
- 3 - 5 years' experience in technology refresh leadership
- A high level of oral and written communication skills in order to communicate effectively with the Government and other stakeholders
- Ability to travel within the region for several weeks at a time for multiple months
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Security Requirements: U.S. Citizenship and an active DoD TS/SCI w/ poly clearance based upon a SSBI completed within the last 5 years. Must be willing to submit to a random polygraph.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations
- Working with Data
- Move about freely in a laboratory setting
- Repetitive Motions
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 559422656Posted: 2020-06-24