Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Human Factors Engineer to join our team in the Wright Pat / Dayton, OH area to provide unparalleled support to our customers in relation to rapid research and analysis, test and evaluation and rapid fielding programs. Roles/Responsibilities:
- Developing human factors (HF) engineering strategies and leading HF activities on drug-device combination product program teams, including ethnography, requirements definition research, use-related risk analysis, formative usability studies, and summative usability studies
- Author, review, and edit study protocols and reports, research summaries, usability requirements, and design control documentation
- Perform task analysis, usability-related risk analyses, interface evaluations, and provide design recommendations
- Conduct user inquiries, user studies, data gathering, and data analysis
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional design team and external vendors as needed
- Work with other HF team members to develop and implement HF process improvements
- Senior-Level: Master's degree in Biomedical Engineering or another relevant engineering discipline, Human Factors, Systems Engineering, Cognitive Psychology, Psychology, or Applied Science,
- Minimum of four years of relevant work experience are require
- Bachelor's degree in the above disciplines requires a minimum of five years of relevant work experience
- For those without an engineering or human factors degree, a minimum of eight years of relevant human factors experience is required for this position.
Must possess an active Top Secret level Clearance
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 559422687Posted: 2020-06-03