Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Senior Principal CNO Researcher
to join our team in Hanover, MD. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs as the technical expert.
- Performs applied research and development to analyze, design, and identify desired programmatic behaviors. Designs, develops, documents, tests and debugs applications software and systems that contain logical and mathematical solutions.
- Determines system capabilities based upon output requirements, input data acquisition, and programming. Ensures software standards are met. Able to lead multiple projects performing static and dynamic analysis applying research tools such as disassemblers, debuggers, and fuzzers for the purpose of vulnerability discovery, enhancement, or productization.
- Provides design ideas for new vulnerability discovery techniques. Expert reverse engineering skills in hardware or software for the purpose of understanding and/or vulnerability discovery (e.g., heap sprays, ROP gadgets, DEP, ASLR, or CFG defeats). Expert knowledge of programming languages such as C, Assembly, and Python.
- Expert knowledge multiple technology areas (e.g. Windows, Linux, UNIX, Mobile, Network devices). Communicates status with leadership and customers.
- Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects.
- Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations. Applies extensive technical expertise and has full knowledge of other related disciplines. Answers technical questions regarding products and services, and may take part in putting together proposals, configurations and product offerings.
- Considered a Lead and may manage the work of others.
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and ten to twelve years of related experience.
- Minimum of four years' experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.
Security Clearance Requirements:Physical Requirements:
- Experience performing software vulnerability research
- Understanding of low-level OS internals
- Experience reading and/or writing assembly (x86, x64, ARM, MIPS, SPARC, 68k, PPC, or others)
- Understanding of network protocols (TCP/IP stacks, wire level protocols, RF communications, BGP, routing protocols, or others)
- Understanding of exploit mitigations such as DEP and ASLR
- Experience using reverse engineering tools such as IDA Pro, Binary Ninja, or Ghidra
- Experience using debuggers such as gdb, WinDbg, OllyDbg
- Experience developing device drivers
- Experience with modern source control (e.g., git, Atlassian, or similar)
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Often positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
- Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- May be asked to move Audio/Visual or Computer equipment
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 559422695Posted: 2020-06-03