Secure our Nation, Ignite your FutureVice President, Integrated Systems Contract
ManTech MSS is hiring a Vice Presidentto work at Hill Air Force Base, Utah in support of a large Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles Integration Program. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Overall management of the program including the specific task order(s);
- Oversee the execution of all contractual and technical aspects of the program;
- Ensure that the technical/financial solutions and schedules in the specific delivery orders are implemented according to program schedules;
- Serve as liaison between the PMO, Government customers and MANTECH leadership;
- Organize, direct and coordinate the planning and execution of all activities associated with assigned delivery order projects;
- Demonstrate competent writing and oral communication skills; and
- Ensure quality products and services are delivered
The PM shall possess the following experience and certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, science, or logistics; Master's degree preferred;
- Must have at least 15 years of related experience; including managing large programs with over 500 FTE
- Strong management skills, including experience managing teams/programs with special focus on meeting logistical and product support deliverables
- PMP or equivalent;
- Understanding of the ICBM acquisition, sustainment and integration requirements;
- DoD Acquisition or Logistics experience relating to DoD and major systems or programs; and
- ActiveTop-Secretsecurity clearance. SCI preferred
- 20 years of experience relating to DoD and major systems or programs
- Engineering experience with ACAT I, II or III programs
- Experience with Acquisition Management with ACAT I, II and III programs
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 559422697Posted: 2020-06-10