Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Principal Systems Administrator
to join our team in Joint Base Anacostia, DC. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical assistance to computer users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for
- clients in person, or via telephone or electronically.
- May provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- Serves as a company expert in establishing procedures for the maintenance of systems, data files and control procedures for a complex system of networked computers. Responsible for system security and data integrity.
- Monitors and defines the use of resources, and works with management to define requests for information.
- Provides technical guidance to lesser experienced systems administrators. Applies and directly contributes to the development of new concepts and techniques.
- Develops solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments.
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short term project growth and success.
- Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- May supervise others.
Security Clearance Requirements:Physical Requirements:
- BS in technical-related field plus 9 years of exp or MS + 6 years' experience
- Security + or other IAT LEVEL II certification
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%.
- Needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Often positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet.
- Frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- May be asked to move Audio/Visual or Computer equipment
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 559422700Posted: 2020-06-03