Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Plans and Operations Functional Analyst, Sr Principal
to join our team in the INSERT LOCATION. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serves as a company expert and oversees the analysis of the most complex problems in terms of management information and conceptualizes proposals that afford maximum probability of profit or effectiveness in relation to cost or risk.
- Performs very advanced and complex systematic reviews of selected functions to determine application and design of systems or models.
- Participates in various testing functions (i.e. string and acceptance tests) to verify that results are correct.
- Develops and updates functional or operating manuals outlining established methods of performing work in accordance with organizational policy.
- Trains clients or user personnel in the operation and capabilities of proposed models.
- Provides functional guidance on more complex projects.
- The contractor shall conduct analysis of, and develop recommendations for, the planning, preparation, and execution of operations, and assess operations from initial concept or task until the mission or operation is complete for a specific event, phased operation, or recurring task, mission or operation.
- Coordinate with Operational Planning Teams (OPT) spanning higher echelons (i.e. INSCOM and Army G2X), multiple Army units, intelligence disciplines, and inter-agency partners to discuss the analysis and recommendations.
- The contractor shall analyze and develop recommendations regarding planning, management, and updated requirements for:
- Requests for Forces (RFF); exercises and exercise support missions; technology protection operations; long range calendar; and evaluate initiatives and special projects; Group's Continuity of Operations (COOP); and conferences or events.
Security Clearance Requirements
- Education and Experience: Requires Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience and 10 to 12 years of related experience or Master's degree and 7 to 9 years of related experience.
- Must have experience with Army plans and operations, preparing and releasing Operations Orders (OPORDS) and Fragmentory Orders (FRAGO).
- Former Army officer completed Captains Career Course and/or CGSC.
- Former NCOs who graduate from Battlestaff course with additional skill identifier (ASI) of 2S.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 559422701Posted: 2020-07-14