Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, System / DevSecOps Engineer
in to join our team in the Herndon Virginia.
This rewarding and challenging position will support USCYBERCOM to produce an enterprise capability for the DoD to improve cyberspace operations and defend U.S. vital national security interests. Work is estimated to begin in the July/August 2020 timeframe. ManTech isdedicated to hiring the best of the best, and in order to do so we offer great pay and excellent benefits.Position Responsibilities:
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Participates in systems engineering analysis, designs, integration, and requirements development activities for complex systems
- Supports the implementation of container-based CI/CD pipelines in a cloud environment
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies
- Develop SOPs and end-to-end components and data flow diagrams
- Produces systems engineering and architecture products in accordance with the USCYBERCOM Enterprise Architecture, Systems Engineering Policies & Standards Program, and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) best practices
- Individuals must have a Top Secret/SCI with Poly.
- Eight (8) years of professional experience in integration, testing, and system deployment
- Two (2) years of demonstrated experience leading teams on small to mid-size systems engineering activities
- Four (4) years combined experience in each of the following:
- Requirements analyses and design
- Architecture and Dataflow products
- Authoring Systems Engineering documentation
- Knowledge and application of container, orchestration, and container platform technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and OpenShift
- Knowledge and application of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) technologies such as GitLab, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Cucumber, Junit, pytest, Nexus, Fortify, SonarQube, Twistlock, and Grafana
- Knowledge and application of database and data storage technologies such as Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cloudera, Prometheus, PostgreSQL, and/or MySQL
- Experienced with source control and code repository tools
- Individuals must be a U.S. Citizen and be eligible to obtain a US Security Clearance
- Applicants will be subject to a government security background investigation
- Note: A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems, or related discipline may be substituted for four (4) years of experience, or a Master of Science degree in computer science, computer engineering, information systems or related discipline may be substituted for six (6) years' experience
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Detect, Determine, Perceive, Identify, Recognize, Judge, Observe, Inspect, Estimate, Assess
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.