Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Document Administrative Specialist to join our team in the Washington, DC area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Utilizing an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) &/or Electronic Record Management (ERM) System
- Capturing and documenting inputs received from customers and meetings
- Initiating requirements within an IT Service Management (ITSM) system
- Triage; respond to and route ECM & RM related requests immerging from ITSM
- Assisting with Information Management Process Mappings
- Assisting to build & maintain taxonomies & hierarchies of terms
- Assist to develop and/or update Training materials and related communications for the ECM &/or ERM system
- Provide Quality Assurance (QA) to ensure proper buildout of Lists & Libraries in Sharepoint
- Tracking and reporting annual Records Management (RM) training
- Supporting the Records Management Officer (RMO) with annual inspections
- Assisting with maintaining file plans
- Assisting in preparing briefings
- Supporting training sessions with system navigation, and capturing user questions
- Requires two to four years of related experience with a bachelors or 8-10 years with high school diploma.
- Ability to use MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and a PC (Windows based)
- MS SharePoint (2010) experience preferred
- ServiceNow (or similar system) experience preferred
- Oral and Written Communication
- Organizational experience
- Proficient at typing
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate in an effective and professional manner with internal and external contacts.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Current TS clearance with SCI eligibility and adjudicated within last 6 years.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position up to 75% of the time
- Must be able to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery
- Must be able to position self to maintain office supplies on variable height shelving.
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations.
- Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Must be able to observe and detect employee deviations from established policy
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.