Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Spanish Language Enabled Analyst, Principal
to join our team at Fort Meade, MD. Responsiblities include but are not limited to:
- Reviews and analyzes translated foreign language source material.
- Prepares reports for customer consumption.
- Translates advanced level printed materials including technical manuals, periodicals and business correspondence.
- Translates intermediate level recorded materials including audio and videotaped programs and technical discussions.
- Conducts on-line Internet searches of foreign language news and data sources as required. Develops working aids for linguists.
- Prepares working schedules for linguists and oversees translation and transcription shift work.
- Provide analytical and operations support to AOR specific teams focusing on Counterintelligence or Counterterrorism topics.
- Provide analysis, research, and intelligence production support, aiding in the composition of weekly operational briefings and products.
- Engage in analytic exchanges, briefings, and training within the intelligence community to enhance assigned products.
- Analyze the CI/CT capabilities, vulnerabilities, and threats within geographic AORs identifying intelligence gaps/new lines of effort.
- Provide technical inputs to requests for assistance (RFA), requests for support (RFS), and requests for information (RFI), analyze data, lead tenders, working papers in a production format.
- Conduct intelligence traffic queries seeking mission exploitation leads. Support development of collection priorities, intelligence reviews, and corresponding Analyst Notebook charts.
- Conduct weekly, monthly, and quarterly operational briefings.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of assigned target set environment according to CiAO Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Research and analyze existing and developing CI, CT, political, military leadership, security and military issues for AOR, and produce intelligence products to meet planned or tasked production requirements.
Certs and Compliance
- Education and Experience: Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, and seven to nine years of relevant experience.
- Translation, interpretation and transcription of work that is mostly information and non-technical in nature such as reports, memos, correspondence, audio, or oral communication.
- Gisting/summarization to identify and accurately summarize factual points as well as abstract concepts
- Triage documentation to isolate pertinent factual and nuanced information
- Interpret accurately with proper mode/register
- Adhere to interpretation protocols
- Review audio material with high-degree of accuracy and expression
: Inter-agency Language Round-table (ILR) or DLPT-V score of 3/3 proficiency in reading and writing Preferred Qualifications:
Security Clearance Requirements
- Native-level Cultural and Language experience and expertise (Desired)
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.