Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Information Security Engineer to join our team in the Aberdeen Proving Ground.
Join our integrated technical team providing Software Support for Army and Joint tactical communications systems in Aberdeen, MD. Working in our DevOps environment on the Army's unified One Network, you will ensure that our nation's Warfighters can continue to rely on uninterrupted mission command and secure reliable voice, video and data communications worldwide at every phase of the joint operational spectrum.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Providing Software Maintenance Lifecycle support for tactical systems and development infrastructures, including assisting with security risk management for all of the tactical systems and development infrastructures, performing research and analysis, and helping assess the impacts on system modifications, technological advances, and of malicious code.
• Collecting data from a variety of Computer Network Defense (CND) tools (including data from approved information assurance (IA) tools and applying analytical skills to this data and executing assessments for device, network and system level compliance with technical and non-technical controls.
• Supporting audit functions for the Agent of the Certification Authority (ACA) or other government Information Assurance (IA) Manager for risk mitigation and reporting to include report generation for certification and accreditation packages or Certification of Networthiness efforts.
• Performing assessments of systems and networks within the Network Environment (NE) or enclave and identifying where those systems / networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy.
• Performing passive evaluations (compliance audits) and active evaluations (penetration tests and / or vulnerability assessments).
• Developing, analyzing, assessing for impact, testing and recommending changes to address, mitigate, or eliminate vulnerabilities.
• Configuring and operating tactical information systems to assess vulnerabilities introduced by software modifications.
• Participating in the Agile development process and track and report out information assurance related sprint progress.
• Cybersecurity Requirements: IAT Level 2 or above.
• Must maintain a Computing Environment certification for the applicable Operating System (i.e. Microsoft Server 2012 or Database SQL).
• Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Cybersecurity or equivalent and 2-4 years of related experience.
• Requires excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work on multi-functional teams.
• Security certifications are preferred (e.g., CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH, CAP, Security+).
• Possess knowledge of and have practical experience with CECOM Software Engineering Center practices and procedures.
• Experience in the development, integration, and implementation of IA and program protection standards for C4ISR networks and components.
Security Clearance Requirements:
• Must be a U.S. Citizen with an Active Secret Security Clearance.
• The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
• The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.