Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented All Source Analyst with Geospatial exp
to join our team at Ft. Meade, MD. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Basic Qualifications: Education and Experience:
- Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
- Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs.
- Assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country.
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and other senior leadership as well.
- May function as a team lead or as an individual contributor.
- The Contractor shall provide general military intelligence analysis and organizational expertise dealing with threats to the U.S Army/DoD interests worldwide.
- Conduct all-source research and threat analysis of counterintelligence, counterterrorism, force protection, and information operations of foreign military forces and their operations, capabilities, activities and trends to support all-source intelligence and threat production, particularly in the areas of threats to U.S. Army and DoD equities.
- Analyze intelligence information to assess developments, trends, and threat implications through comprehensive knowledge of intelligence threat analysis to include forecasting and/or other analytical methodologies.
- The Contractor shall analyze terrorist and Foreign Intelligence Entity (FIE) threats to U.S. Army Forces, programs and operations.
- Provide recommendations on techniques and innovative methods employed in threat analysis and protection.
- Research and analyze military, political, economic, technical and other developments within assigned areas to conduct valid threat assessments.
- Identify intelligence gaps and assist in the development of intelligence collection programs.
- Advise team leaders and chain of command on intelligence findings.
- Plan, coordinate, and synthesize research to prepare all-source intelligence products and responses.
- Brief intelligence assessments and positions to senior Battalion civilian and Army personnel.
Security Clearance Requirements
- Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent and
- 10 to 12 years related experience.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 559422754Posted: 2020-06-17