Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Field Logistics Specialist to join our team in the Manassas, VA area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct logistics and equipment movement operations throughout the National Capital Region ensuring all SOPs and DoD property accountability guidance are followed.
- Conduct government property inspections and inventories.
- Maintain full accountability of equipment in transit.
- Conduct regular equipment movement primarily within the National Capital Region.
- Effects property inventories, equipment transfers, and accountability across a large portfolio.
- Provides recommendations with regards to best practices and develops new processes to increase performance and efficiency.
- Performs equipment shipping and receiving while conducting proper accounting procedures.
- Ability to travel up to 75% primarily within the NCR.
- Experience utilizing integrated logistics systems to track and manage property.
- Must be able to safely operate a 24 foot truck.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience sanitizing IT equipment.
- Experience performing DRMO activities.
Security Clearance Requirements:
- An active and current TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to operate a walk-behind forklift.
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- Must be able crouch, kneel, or stoop for the intention of performing inventories.
- Must be able to read fine print.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds unaided.
- Must be able to physically relocate equipment and property.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.