Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, DevSecOps Cloud Platform Engineer
in to join our team in the San Antonio Texas area.
This rewarding and challenging position will support USCYBERCOM to produce an enterprise capability for the DoD to improve cyberspace operations and defend U.S. vital national security interests. Work is estimated to begin in the July/August 2020 timeframe. ManTech isdedicated to hiring the best of the best, and in order to do so we offer great pay and excellent benefits.Position Responsibilities:
Security Clearance Requirement:
- Maintain and support the Platform One DevSecOps stack across multiple security classifications
- Leverage Platform One Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Configuration as Code (CaC) to onboard and support a variety of platform teams across the DoD onto various Kubernetes distributions (Kubernetes upstream, Rancher, OpenShift, VMWare Tanzu, etc.) for disconnected environments, both classified and unclassified in collaboration with the various companies that created the Kubernetes distributions
- Leverage and develop Platform One IaC/CaC to be fully cloud agnostic (including on premise infrastructure) leveraging technologies such as Terraform, Ansible, Helm and Kubernetes Operator and/or similar.
- Enhance the cybersecurity and the code security process of the Platform One stack across all classified and unclassified environments.
- Develop necessary IaC/CaC changes to allow for the automated deployment of Platform One and DSOP into Cloud One (Air Force Cloud with Azure Government and AWS GovCloud) and other commercial and Government cloud tech stacks
- Utilize new and continuously hardened containers from Iron Bank
- Develop various backend/automated processes for the automation of the container accreditation process in React/Python or other modern programming language as approved by the Government
- Continuously work with Cloud One and AF teams to improve their processes and timeliness for DoD Enterprise DevSecOps deployments.
- Take self-initiative to remain knowledgeable and practiced in emerging cloud-based DevSecOps technologies and trends
- Individuals must be a US Citizen and be able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
- Demonstrated work experience with container, orchestration, container platform, and service mesh technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, and Istio
- Demonstrated expertise with DoD Enterprise DevSecOps Reference Design
- Demonstrated work experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) technologies such as GitLab, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform, Cucumber, Junit, pytest, Nexus, Fortify, SonarQube, Twistlock, and Grafana
- Demonstrated work experience with database and data storage technologies such as Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Hadoop, Cloudera, Prometheus, PostgreSQL, and/or MySQL
- Demonstrated work experience with source control and code repository tools
- Demonstrated work experience developing solutions integrating and extending open source/GOTS/COTS products
- Individuals must be a U.S. Citizen and be eligible to obtain a US Security Clearance
- Applicants may be subject to a government security background investigation
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
- Detect, Determine, Perceive, Identify, Recognize, Judge, Observe, Inspect, Estimate, Assess
- Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 559422757Posted: 2020-06-03