Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Software Engineer to join our team in the Wright Pat / Dayton, OH area to provide unparalleled support to our customers in relation to rapid research and analysis, test and evaluation and rapid fielding programs. Roles/Responsibilities:
- Work in an agile scrum development environment to design and develop technically complex software systems in the Advanced Programs baseline
- Tasks include defining sub-system architecture, performing detailed software design, generating design documentation, and software implementation and testing (to include developing unit tests). Works under general direction from senior team members to ensure product
- development is aligning with higher level program goals
- Designs, develops, maintains, and documents software solution architectures ensuring traceability to the Enterprise architecture and Enterprise requirements.
- Conducts the analysis of user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing software systems.
- Develops proposed changes to the software solutions architecture design based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
- Creates prototypes to evaluate new technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Engineering, Engineering Management, Information Technology, Mathematics, System Engineering, or a related STEM Degree Program.
- Mid-level or higher experience working software design and architecture in government or industry.
- Experience in one of the following areas: cloud computing, service orientation, containerization, micro-services, API development or DevSecOps.
- Experience building and delivering working products to customers in a modern, cloud-based software environment.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 559422758Posted: 2020-07-14