Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented All Source CI Targeting Cell Analyst, Principal
to join our team at Fort Meade, MD. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, Joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
- Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs.
- Assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country.
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and the other senior leadership as well.
- May provide team leadership to other Analysts.
- The Contractor shall develop CI leads, based on the Group Synchronization Targeting Strategy, through open-source and classified source research
- Provide the leads to the Targeting Review Board (TRB) as a Target Nomination Package.
- The Contractor shall provide research, analysis and recommendations regarding liaison efforts with operational and support elements, external intelligence agencies, and external federal law enforcement elements to foster an environment of cooperation and sharing of information to better develop future products.
- HUMINT leads that are developed out of the CI leads shall be passed to the appropriate HUMINT elements for their consideration provide CI targeting methodologies training to Fundamentals of Human Targeting Course (FHTC) and to internal and external agencies
- Analysts shall be intimately familiar with the requirements of AR 381-12 (Threat Awareness and Reporting Program); AR 381-20 (US Army Counterintelligence); AR 381-10 (US Intelligence); and DODI 5240.23 (CI Activities in Cyberspace) and shall apply the principles and requirements of these regulations in any contractor- provided analytical support.
Certs and Compliance
- Education and Experience: Requires Bachelor's degree or equivalent,
- and 10 to 12 years of related experience
:Nice to haves:
Counterintelligence Special Agents Course, FHTC Security Clearance Requirements
: TS/SCI Travel
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.