Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Become an integral part of a diverse team while working at an Industry Leading Organization, where our employees come first. At ManTech International Corporation, you'll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Performance NetworkEngineer to join our team in the Burlington VT, or Washington DC.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Bridge between development and operations by applying software engineering principles to system administration driving technology advancements.
- Strong expertise in developing automation scripts, API calls for routing to microservices (request routes, composition, and protocol translation), and invoking microservices.
- Create and maintain monitoring technologies and processes that improve the visibility to our applications' performance and data metrics across the operational workload.
- Persistent testing of application and infrastructure resiliency over a variety of error conditions.
- Partnering with security and developing plans and automation to aggressively and safely respond to new risk and vulnerabilities.
- Ensure the cloud networking infrastructure adheres to industry best practices, and government policies and baseline compliance, with a focus on cybersecurity.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, and System Teams to improve network dashboards for conveying up to date information for network analysis and modeling.
- Experience with networking and networking protocols, including routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, TCP/IP and network analysis tools.
- Experience in Tier 3/Level3 support, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis.
- Proficiency with Automation scripting such as Ansible and/or Chef.
- Assist in remediating audit and compliance findings (ISO, FedRAMP, FICAM, SOC2) from security office.
- Familiarity with container technologies, orchestration, and container deployment using Docker, ECS, and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with Application and Network Performance Monitoring tools, SolarWinds, New Relic, and more.
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies (Amazon Web Services (AWS), MS Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)).
- Familiarity with SRE concepts, Chaos Engineering, Mean Time to Detect, and Mean Time to Restore.
- Experience with Concept of Operations (CONOPS)
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Ability to obtain DHS USCIS Public Trust
• Office work, typically sedentary with some movement around the office.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.