Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Program Manager to join our team in the Wright Pat / Dayton, OH area to provide unparalleled support to our customers in relation to rapid research and analysis, test and evaluation and rapid fielding programs. Roles/Responsibilities:
- Work closely with customer, technical leads, and technical program staff to meet contract and program staffing and performance needs.
- Be responsible for contract management, logistics, facilities maintenance, mission support, logistics and supply chain operations.
- Managing geographically dispersed personnel, equipment, and customers
- Managing/reporting schedule, cost, and quality.
- Supporting QA and monitoring operations/risks, responsiveness
- Task planning, preparation, execution, and establishing baseline/metrics. Strategic planning.
- Act as the resource manager for a technical staff of more than 150 resources (both ManTech employees and subcontractors).
- Act as the liaison with ManTech's recruiting team to identify, screen, interview, and hire technical staff in support of the program.
- Provide direct performance management and oversight of program technical staff, to include coaching and employee development and regular reviews.
- Provide oversight and approval of employee time reporting and charging, and ensure compliance with ManTech time reporting policies.
- Knowledge of Major Command, Combatant Command, Joint Urgent Operational Needs and Urgent Operation Needs organization and acquisition process
- Experience in leading rapid research and analysis, test and evaluation and rapid fielding programs
- Must possess a PMP Certification
- At least seven years of relevant experience in program or project management.
- At least seven years of relevant experience in maintenance and logistics
- Experience in personnel management across a geographically-dispersed workforce.
- Experience in personnel management across multiple functional areas.
Must possess an active Top Secret level Clearance
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your name and contact information.
Posting ID: 559422853Posted: 2020-06-03