Shutterfly, Lifetouch LLC is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business. Respect, integrity, teamwork, and passion are at the core of what we do.
Some opportunities are picture-perfect.
It's time to discover the benefits of working for a supportive company that values positivity and rewards hard work. At Lifetouch, you'll be respected for your professionalism, motivation, and ability to consistently deliver results. If your vision is to work for a respected industry leader, we are ready to support you.What we look for in a Territory Sales Representative:
What Our Sales Professionals Do Every Day:
- Driven, achievement-oriented sales professional with a consultative approach and the ability to positively connect with a wide variety of customers
- Utilizes knowledge and sales experience to easily recognize additional sales opportunities
- Takes pride in providing exceptional services to meet all of the needs of our customers
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, quota driven environment
What Our Successful Sales Pros Have In Common
- Own the sales process from prospecting to close by selling and promoting Lifetouch programs, products and/or services to existing and new accounts within an assigned area to achieve sales goals.
- Make sales calls to a wide variety of contacts which may include district officials, school principals, parent/teacher organizations, yearbook advisors, student groups, coaches, athletic directors or league sports administrators.
- Conduct regularly scheduled sales calls and provide exceptional ongoing customer service through highly responsive communication with accounts.
- Achieve customer satisfaction and quality standards by visiting accounts on portrait day and obtaining feedback from key decision-maker(s) after portrait day.
- Maintain account files and complete sales contracts, paperwork and reports in a timely and accurate manner.
Minimum Qualifications To Be Considered
- Pride in going above and beyond for our customers every day
- Competitive and driven to exceed individual and team goals
- Exceptional selling skills
- Creative thinker in prospecting and innovatively networking with prospects and existing customers
- Highly organized and resourceful problem solvers
What We Offer:
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven outside sales experience
- Proven selling skills specifically related to growing existing accounts and/or acquiring new business, with the ability to identify unique customer needs
- Results-focused with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences
- Excellent customer service skills
- Valid driver's license as well as reliable, insured and registered transportation. Vehicle insurance must be current and in compliance with state law
- Competitive base pay plus commissions
- Exceptional culture
- 401K, health benefits and paid time off being Day 1 of employment
- Gas card and/or partial mileage reimbursement
- Shutterfly discounts
Posting ID: 559422896Posted: 2020-06-10