Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Safety, demonstrated behaviors in support of company safety procedures with focus on zero injuries.
- Quality, demonstrate behaviors in support of quality work processes to include, document & track production variables/downtime and to ensure proper troubleshooting techniques to meet the quality standards.
- Continuous Improvement, actively support the Conagra Performance System-CPS. Experience high performance work systems; 5S, working in teams, problem solving, TPM, training, continuous skills development-CSD, auditing, planned and/or autonomous maintenance-AM.
- Follow and comply with all Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Receive additional training as needed to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Promptly at the start of the shift review the work schedule, check equipment and supplies required to perform the work scheduled and prepare for operations.
- Conduct shift turnovers to coordinated line calls, review assigned maintenance tasks, pending equipment issues, provide assistance to line operations and guide outside contractors if needed. Review any emergency and non-emergency situations and respond as required.
- Troubleshoot, rebuild, overhaul, repair, maintain, modify and install various types of electrical and production equipment, tools and machinery as required.
- Read and understand blueprints, drawing and plans, order parts and supplies for repairs.
- Complete preventative maintenance tasks, line changeovers, consult with other mechanics, operators, leads and managers, and utilize maintenance software to ensure an efficient flow of production.
- Assist specialists with the repair, maintenance, rebuilding and installation of equipment and machinery in the facility.
- Assist all trades with repairs, replacements, adjustments, modifications to equipment, machinery, wiring, piping etc. as directed.
- Work closely with production line owners and CPS experts in the development and deployment of the Daily Maintenance Systems (DMS).
- Attend Daily Direction Setting (DDS) meetings to assist in the development of the line in all areas including Autonomous Maintenance Development (AMD).
- Attend as scheduled additional Departmental DDS meetings.
- Ownership of Breakdown Elimination (BDE) for lines.
- Provide inputs to supervisors on the scheduling of corrective and improvement maintenance with assistance of Maintenance Planner and PM Leads.
- Use and or learn SAP to write notifications, work orders, and purchase requisitions to support plant operations. Check out parts using SAP work orders.
- At end of shift, secure all equipment, perform general housekeeping duties and complete and maintain work records on computerized maintenance management system.
- Perform other duties that the Team Leader, Manager or Coordinator might require.
- Work overtime as required to achieve production, sanitation and maintenance schedules.
- The ability to interact effectively and professionally with coworkers.
- Be able to perform all skills as outlined on the Skills Element Tree.
- Experience working in a production, manufacturing or distribution environment for 3+ months
- High School diploma or equivalent
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Technical degree in related field
- Experience working in a food processing or packaging environment
- Experience working in an automated machinery environment (with PLCs or MMIs)
- Experience work in a USDA, FDA, OSHA, or GMP compliant environment
- Proficiency in MS Office Programs
- Proficiency in SAP
- Sit, stand, walk and climb stairs frequently during time on duty
- Lift/Carry/Push/Pull up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- May be subject to blood borne pathogens and other infectious illnesses, occupational hazardous materials and associated protective activities and donning personal protective equipment
- Monitoring, rebuilding, and repairing equipment
- Ascending and descending from step ladders and extension ladders
- Notice and be able to attend and distinguish normal from abnormal noises in equipment and machinery. Listen and respond to fork lift truck safety beeps and public announcement intercom system
- Basic computer skills and ability to operate monitoring equipment required
- Physically able to respond timely to emergency situations at facility
- Repetitive motions including reaching, loading, inspecting, and touching product
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. The Company recognizes that an individual with a disability may require an accommodation to enable him/her to successfully perform a job function. Consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Posting ID: 559422940Posted: 2020-06-03