Good Samaritan Society Prescott Village Address:
1030 Scott Dr, Prescott, AZ 86301-1741 USA Employment Type:
- This position provides care to assigned residents in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to location standards, procedures and individualized resident care plans
- Completes comprehensive nursing assessment of all residents on admission and on an ongoing basis according to state and federal regulations using the nursing process (assessment, diagnosis, intervention and evaluation).
- Assures assigned residents receive ordered medication, treatments and other procedures within defined time frames, utilizing appropriate infection control procedures. Demonstrates familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered.
- Assures procedures are followed for pressure ulcers, dehydration, malnutrition, incontinence, pain and medication administration. Accurately completes glucometer testing and control monitoring according to procedure. Implements specific approaches to deal with behavior, enhances residents' mood state according to resident care plan.
- Documents actions and notations for all resident condition changes according to policy and procedure. Documents all actions taken related to admission, discharge, transfers or death.
- Documents incidents or accidents in resident record and all necessary forms (incident reports, etc.) Completes behavior documentation according to policy and procedure.
- May complete the assigned portions of the MDS for Nursing and sign the MDS forms to signify completion of the process.
- Assures physician's orders are processed and physicians notified in a timely manner. Makes rounds with physicians as assigned.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visithttps//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- AZ RN license or a RN license to be able to practice in the state
- AZ Level 1 Fingerprint Card Knowledge of basic nursing skills; knowledge and familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-actionDivision:
NURSING SERVICES Req ID:
Posting ID: 559422948Posted: 2020-07-08