The Cottage Address:
3390 Collister Dr, Boise, ID 83703-3300 USA Employment Type:
- This position provides care to assigned residents in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to location standards, procedures and individualized resident care plans.
- Assists residents in maintaining proper and clean appearance; assists residents with bathing and maintaining cleanliness of all body areas; helps residents with toileting needs; helps residents with dressing and undressing and maintaining proper clothing.
- Assists residents in transferring, repositioning and walking.
- Assists with preparing and serving nutritious, appealing meals and snacks to residents following orders, standards and regulations.
- Folds, hangs and distributes clean linens and personal clothing; prepares and launders soiled linen / clothing.
- Cleans residents' rooms and bathrooms, work areas, and other public areas. Takes part in community involvement in location and works with volunteers.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visithttps//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
- Must have CPR/First Aid & Med Certified.
- Must have current Health & Welfare Criminal background check.
- A high school education or higher education is not required to be hired into this job.
- Basic ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to measure and comprehend certain quantities.
- Knowledge and familiarity with the therapeutic effects and side effects of all medications administered; ability and desire to be creative in adapting programs and supplies to meet individual resident needs.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-actionDivision:
UNIVERSAL WORKER Req ID:
Posting ID: 559422976Posted: 2020-06-03