Good Samaritan Society Luverne Address:
110 S Walnut Ave, Luverne, MN 56156-1799 USA Employment Type:
- This is a part time day position between the hours of 730 a.m.-500 p.m. and 830 a.m.-600 p.m. including every other weekend
- We are now conducting virtual interviews to provide safety to our residents and staff members. Support your community and apply today!
- This position is responsible to perform the following according to location standards, procedures and individualized resident care plans
- Assists with formulating a plan of care for residents in pertinent area
- Provides nursing care to residents according to physician orders and regulations
- Observes and documents observations and care given to residents
- Uses the EMR accurately
- Assures physicians are notified and orders are processed
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visithttps//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Licensure for state of practice is required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-actionDivision:
NURSING SERVICES Req ID:
Posting ID: 559423107Posted: 2020-06-17