Good Samaritan Society Prairie View Gardens Address:
1705 Prairie View Place, Kearney, NE 68845 USA Employment Type:
- This position plans, prepares and serves nutritious, appealing meals to residents following orders, standards and regulations in a caring, safe and efficient manner and is responsible to perform the following according to location standards and procedures.
- Plans, prepares and serves nutritious, appealing meals to residents following orders, standards, and regulations.
- Performs cleaning duties as assigned.
- Keeps kitchen and dining areas pleasant and orderly.
- Records temperatures as required.
- Completes meal census and other forms as assigned.
The Good Samaritan Society offers an attractive, employee-approved benefits package for qualifying full-time and part-time employees. The variety of benefits include health benefits, a retirement plan, work/life balance benefits, voluntary benefits and much more! To review all of the great benefits and benefit eligibility, visithttps//www.good-sam.com/jobs/benefits
- Prior work experience in quantity cooking and therapeutic diets or related experience in a similar type location is preferred.
- Ability to measure and comprehend quantities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. For more information including state-specific protections, please visit https//www.good-sam.com/lp/careers/eeo-and-affirmative-actionDivision:
Onboarding Divsion Req ID:
Posting ID: 559423111Posted: 2020-06-03