Outbound Sales - Full TimeDaily Responsibilities
- Show up to work on time dressed in business casual attire.
- Manage incoming leads for 1 or more gyms, depending on trending volume. Typically will make between 60 and 100 phone calls/day.
- Obtain daily goal for number of contacts, appointments set and appointment show % for prospective members.
- Call all prospects Utilizing CRM software provided. Properly input notations and create calendar events for prospective members.
- Follow scripts provided in CRM as a guide to establish consistent communication and reach goals.
- Promote exercise over the phone and via electronic communication, when appropriate.
- Pursue additional company leads by generating workout partners and buddy referrals from prospective and current members.
- Be aware of your personal Performance and seek immediate supervisor's direction on improving subpar stats.
- Communicate with supervisor any potential challenges impacting your effectiveness in position.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work station and work space.
- Maintain complete knowledge of information on club policy and procedure, membership agreement, membership termination, club history background, philosophy, facilities, staff and policies.
- Maintains a positive, professional relationship with other staff. Supports other staff in achieving their goals.
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Schedule coordination - Calendar based
- Operate phone, software and standard office equipment effectively
- Basic record keeping/notation skills
Today Gold's Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold's Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold's Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We'll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you'll share in the rewards for your efforts.
Posting ID: 559534999Posted: 2020-06-04