Job Introduction APPLY NOW: Text "careers" to 480-800-8056
We are experiencing an unprecedented demand and we need your help. If you are looking for a temporary position and are interested in joining our team and support the community in which you live apply today!
At Sprouts, we are working extremely hard to keep our stores clean and safe, maintain regular store hours, and keep shelves stocked with the products our communities need. We know we are serving an important purpose to our guests and to you.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Restocking shelfs and replenishing product
- Work in several different areas throughout the store to help our guests
- Relieve team members for breaks in their scheduled departments
- Retrieve carts and wipe down
- Keep the store clean and sanitized
This position engagement will last up to three months. Long term employment may be available upon completion of the temporary work assignment.
Qualifications To be a Retail Clerk at Sprouts Farmers Market you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be dependable and reliable
- Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers
- Ability work a flexible schedule that changes as the business changes
- Have good communication skills; and the ability to take direction and participate in a team environment
- Perform housekeeping in all departments; keep store clean and free of debris (including bathroom, floor, cooler, freezer, etc.) using authorized cleaning products and equipment
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Why Sprouts Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer's market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.California Residents: We collect information in accordance with California law, please see here for more information.
Posting ID: 559535141Posted: 2020-06-04