Job Introduction APPLY NOW: Text "careers" to 480-800-8056
If you have a passion for people, consider a Courtesy Clerk position at Sprouts Farmers Market. As one of the fastest growing natural foods retailers, we're seeking team members who can take on the role of customer service ambassadors and are ready to provide inviting experiences where shoppers and team members alike are inspired to make healthier choices.
Overview of Responsibilities
As a Courtesy Clerk, you will be a customer service ambassador. While properly handling and bagging shoppers' groceries, you'll be focused on delivering extraordinary customer service. Whether you're helping someone find a product in the store, gathering carts from the outdoors or sweeping or picking up a spill, you are the face of Sprouts to our customers. We look for a friendly and outgoing attitude in addition to an understanding of what it means to be on a team and its positive impacts. Many team members start their careers in this role and are promoted to other positions throughout the store in one of our many departments. If you're someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
Qualifications Requirements to be a Courtesy Clerk at Sprouts:
- At least 16 years of age
- Dependable and reliable
- Have and show an outgoing and friendly behavior
- Have a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule that changes as the business does
- Follow all Front End procedures and work closely with other Team Members throughout the store
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Minimum essential coverage medical plans
- Voluntary coverage such as short-term disability, hospital indemnity, accident, and critical illness
- Competitive vacation and sick time programs
Why Sprouts Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer's market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.California Residents: We collect information in accordance with California law, please see here for more information.