The Supply Chain Analyst - Private Label will evaluate and analyze department activities designed to ensure effective and economical support for Sprouts Private Label brands. This position will support the Private Label team by overseeing weekly out of stock items, helping monitor purchase orders, partnering with vendors on PO shortages, labeling transition monitoring as well as managing allocations, new item tracking, KeHE new item setup, KeHE management, and ad projection reviews.
- Assist with maintaining a weekly list of out of stock items with rationale and an estimated ETA
- Proactively identify items at risk of becoming out of stocks or excess inventory
- Partner with vendors to identify the root cause of any issues and work to enhance vendor relationships
- Maintain the label transition tracker and ensure that the inventory remains balanced across DCs
- Gather all necessary information such as contracts, packaging liability, and FG liability. Own and drive this process along with the Category Managers.
- Communicate and send allocations to KeHE per request
- Maintain ETA dates on new items after initial POs are cut and update PL CMs in weekly meetings
- Regularly communicate with vendors to receive timeline updates
- Kickoff new item setup at KEHE and ensure that items are proceeding in accordance to our launch timeline
- Maintain communication and partner with vendors/KEHE to resolve everyday delivery concerns. Notifies the Sr. Analyst and Category Manager of any operational difficulties
- Provide a weekly recap of the ad inventory position to the PL team including all promotional plans (Flyer, demos, social media, etc.)
- Provide vendors with ample notice on promotions and setup cadence to deliver projections.
- Make recommendations to continually improve ad projection performance and identifies opportunities for improvement
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Physical Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering, Business or a related field with a preferred two (2) years of experience in a supply chain field
- Retail and grocery industry knowledge is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel, required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to work well with all levels of employees in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to successfully fulfill the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
Regular attendance is an essential function of this job to ensure continuity
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Affordable benefit coverage, including medical, dental vision
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- Company paid life insurance and short-term disability coverage
Why Sprouts Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer's market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.California Residents: We collect information in accordance with California law, please see here for more information.
Posting ID: 559535313Posted: 2020-06-11