Job Description Be an essential part of an essential business.
In today's challenging times, residential cleaning is an essential service that continues to offer employment opportunities. More than ever, good hygiene and disinfecting are important to people's wellbeing. There is no better time than now to start your career in the cleaning industry. We are a professional cleaning company that has been cleaning and disinfecting
homes for over 15 years in the Western New York area. We are looking for individuals who are ready to stand with us to fight to keep our customers' families healthy. Of course, we will ensure your safety to the best of our ability by providing personal protection equipment and Covid-19-targeted training.
This is not a contract position or short-term gig-it's a chance to start your careerwithgreatpayandaflexibleschedule!
MaidPro is perfect for working parents and anybody seeking independence at work. Experience in customer service, retail, home health care, general labor, manual labor, hospitality, or custodial is preferred, but not necessary-we will train you to be a PRO and valued member of our team.
- $300 sign on bonus
- Competitive pay plus tips (two weeks of paid training - quickly move to $13 per hour)
- Health insurance
- Paid travel time
- Paid time off and holidays
- Full and part-time schedules available
Skills / Requirements
- Likes to clean--previous cleaning experience preferred, but not required
- Hard working and reliable
- Likes making customers happy
- Must have your own transportation to and from client homes and a valid driver's license
- Available Monday through Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs as needed
- Comfortable working in homes with pets
- You are legally authorized to work in the United States
- You are willing to submit to a Background Check
- You must have a reliable vehicle and valid US driver's license
Posting ID: 559535376Posted: 2020-06-04