Job Introduction APPLY NOW: Text "careers" to 480-800-8056
If you'd be excited to work in a field that specializes in attention to detail, all while learning about new products, consider a Back Up Scan Coordinator position at Sprouts Farmers Market. As one of the fastest growing natural foods retailers, we're looking for team members who are detail-oriented and passionate about inspiring our customers to make healthier choices through positive shopping experiences.
Overview of Responsibilities
At Sprouts Farmers Market, the Back Up Scan Coordinator requires a significant level of accuracy and responsibility to maintain the overall price integrity in their assigned store. This position conducts daily, weekly and monthly price changes, including changing shelf signs and tags, promotional signs and ensuring compliance with all company and governmental compliance regulations. The Back Up Scan Coordinator verifies weekly ad price changes, promotional price accuracy and pricing signage in all departments. The Back Up Scan Coordinator must be able to work quickly with accuracy to support pricing integrity in our stores. If you're someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
Qualifications To be a Back Up Scan Coordinator at Sprouts Farmers Market you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age, have a high school diploma or equivalent and 1-3 months related experience and/or training; or acceptable combination of education and experience.
- Must have strong analytical and organizational skills in order to analyze total scanning programs, and to properly maintain necessary reports and schedules, and be able to understand and effectively use billing and accounting principles and processes.
- Must possess excellent mathematical skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Have and show an outgoing, friendly behavior with a positive attitude and the ability to interact with our customers, employees, and vendors.
- Be able to work varied hours/days as business dictates.
- Must be able to read price tags, create signs, post price tags and signs. Good vision is required in order to read and set signs. Ability to staple, scan and using a computer to activate new pricing. Also must be able to use a step ladder.
- Be able to vertically/horizontally transfer boxes weighing up to 17 lbs., from 1" to 34", up to a distance of 8 feet for up to 1 hour. Walking up to 4 miles per 8 hours is expected.
- Be able to conduct repetitive crouching/kneeling/squatting to access a point 6 inches from the ground for up to 50 hours will be necessary.
In addition to a rewarding career, Sprouts offers a comprehensive program to help support you and your family. These programs include:
- Competitive pay
- Opportunities for career growth
- 15% discount for you and one other family member in your household on all purchases made at Sprouts
- Flexible schedules
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Eligibility requirements may apply for the following benefits:
- 401(K) Retirement savings plan with a generous company match
- Minimum essential coverage medical plans
- Voluntary coverage such as short-term disability, hospital indemnity, accident, and critical illness
- Competitive vacation and sick time programs
Why Sprouts Grow with us!
If you have a passion for inspiring people and a flair for fresh food, consider applying for a job at Sprouts! With a focus on customer service, our neighborhood grocery stores offer high-quality, farm fresh produce, natural meats, plenty of scoop-your-own bulk goods and much more in a fun, friendly, old-fashioned farmer's market setting. Come grow your career in healthy living with a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and teams that pride themselves on empowering others along their journey. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and requirements. Sprouts' management reserves the right to amend and change duties, responsibilities, and requirements to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.California Residents: We collect information in accordance with California law, please see here for more information.