Customer Service Representative - Jacksonville, FL
1400 W. Tradeport Drive
Jacksonville, Florida, 32218
United States WestRock (NYSE: WRK) partners with our customers to provide differentiated paper and packaging solutions that help them win in the marketplace. WestRock's 50,000 team members support customers around the world from more than 350 operating and business locations spanning North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Learn more at www.westrock.com. The opportunity:
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for managing the coordination of the Graphic Solutions information flow process, functioning as a liaison between sales, accounting, production, and most importantly, the customer to ensure full customer satisfaction. The CSR will oversee communication regarding corrugated material that requires ink on paper while assisting in growth and development opportunities that will contribute to the business' bottom-line results.How you will impact WestRock:
What you need to succeed:
- Assist team members in the order flow process: Quoting Ordering Scheduling Expediting Shipping Reporting
- Administrative Tasks: daily production meetings, reporting and tracking, manage internal and external communication flow on a timely basis.
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with the customer, sales and WestRock production sites, allowing the CSR to keep track of orders, follow processes, and prioritize demands to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Solicit, organize, and communicate customer feedback relative to division performance.
- Responsible for continuous education in the areas of new technology, new processes, and personal growth.
- Bring innovative ideas in regard to sales and service to the team
- Behaves in accordance with WestRock values and operating principles
- Assist anywhere needed
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service role, preferably in a similar office environment
- Associate's Degree or Bachelor's Degree
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Project management, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational & time management skills - ability to be proactive and acknowledge priority
- Ability to multitask and complete tasks efficiently and accurately
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter/takes initiative
- Ability to resolve conflicts and develop teamwork
- Personal computer experience and knowledge of Windows applications and Microsoft Office
- Ability to operate with the customer and WestRock's best interest in mind
What we offer:
- Experience working in a printing or packaging site is a plus
WestRock Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans. Keywords: CSR, customer service representative, customer service rep, account manager, print, preprint, post print, lithographic, printing, digital print, digital printing, customer service, sales support, ordering, shipments, order tracking, reporting, corrugated, paper#LI-BD1#CB#GD#FL
- Corporate culture based on integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Comprehensive training with numerous learning and development opportunities
- An attractive salary reflecting skills, competencies and potential
- A career with a global packaging company where Sustainability, Safety and Inclusion are business drivers and foundational elements of the daily work.
Posting ID: 559535437Posted: 2020-06-11