Here at Northrop Grumman we are comprised of professionals that bring different perspectives, are curious about the world, accepting of each other, and understand that the more ideas, backgrounds, and experiences we bring to our work then the more innovative we can be. As we continue to build our talented workforce we look for professionals that exemplify our core values, leadership characteristics, and approach to innovation.
We are seeking a Supply Chain Subcontracts Specialist for our Melbourne, FL office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Familiarity with Northrop Grumman Supply Chain function
• Familiarity with all aspects of the procurement process to include but not limited to:
- Experience defining requirements
- Ability to structure requests for proposals, evaluate bids against a broad set of evaluation criteria and provide recommendations for vendor selection
- Experience in issuing purchase orders
- Category Management
• Post-award administration including project implementation support to ensure supplier(s) adherence to contractual deliverables and timeline and risk avoidance
• Candidate should be comfortable executing presentations to audiences of various levels within Northrop Grumman.
• Assess business & financial risk and articulate exposure to Business
• Has focus on customer service
• Able to work in a high pressure environment
• Demonstrated experience issuing requirements, analyzing proposals, and executing contracts
• Elevated knowledge in category management
• In-depth understanding of procurement policies, procedures, and regulations are essential. The ability to work well in team environments; strong negotiation skills; strong organizational skills, and strong written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills
• Demonstrated negotiation skills
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Program or project management expertise
• Relationship development skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and apply sound judgment to problem solving
• Excellent written and oral communication skills with all levels of management/executives
• Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years' of experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, contract management, program management and/or project management; OR a Master's degree and 1 years' of experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (emphasis on Excel on at least an intermediate level)
• ERP Systems experience
• Large contracts experience, i.e. $1million + annual spend
• Master's degree
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 559535493Posted: 2020-07-14