At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Program Planning Scheduling Analyst
to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in Melbourne, Florida
. Essential Functions:
- Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality.
- Tracks plans and schedules, performs risk analysis and network logic conflicts.
- Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention in critical areas.
- Manages scheduling statement of work (SOW) working with associated project controllers to ensure schedule and budget/forecast are consistent.
- Analyzes schedule for critical path, recognizing implications of changes and assists in the development and incorporation of work-around plans into the schedule when change is required.
- Develops necessary reports and metrics to enable management decisions.
- Utilizes the Earned Value Management (EVM) system to analyze schedules to ensure they are consistent with budgets and forecast.
- Provides integrated scheduling from proposal through execution phase of contract.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels. Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university and 3+ years of combined experience in Program/Project Management, Industrial Engineering, Earned Value Management, Business, Finance, or System Engineering; OR
- Master's Degree from an accredited university and 1+ years of combined experience in Program/Project Management, Industrial Engineering, Earned Value Management, Business, Finance, or System Engineering;
- A current DoD Secret or Top Secret level security clearance.
- Knowledge of MS Project or Schedule Risk Assessment Software, such as Primavera
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- 1 Year of EVMS Experience, Schedule Management Preferred
- Aerospace/Defense Industry Experience
- Excel Macro/VBA Skills are desired
- Experience developing in Tableau
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 559535505Posted: 2020-06-04