At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work - and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they're making
Northrop Grumman Aeronautics Systems has an opening for an AssociateProgram Cost Scheduling Control Analyst
to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals in Melbourne, Florida
. Essential Functions:
- Sets up cost control system, monitors and controls costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
- Performs analyses and prepares reports in order to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed-upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Prepares budgets and schedules for contract work and performs and/or assists in financial analyses such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Prepares program plans to ensure program requirements and statement of work are captured and scheduled.
- Performs schedule risk assessments to identify and mitigate program cost and scheduling risks.
- Ensures adequate funding availability by maintaining accurate records of expenditures, directing preparation of expenditure projections, and submitting timely requests for additional funding to the government.
- Incorporates contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings a cross all levels. Qualifications :Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university and 3+ years of combined experience in any of the following: Finance, Accounting, Program Cost Analyst, Program Scheduling, Business Administration or Military Officer OR
- Master's Degree from an accredited university and 1+ year of combined experience in any of the following: Finance, Accounting, Program Cost Analyst, Program Scheduling, Business Administration or Military Officer experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products
- Active DoD Secret or Top Secret Security Clearance with full investigation within the last six years.
- The ability to obtain and maintain Program Access.
- 1+ year of experience with Fundamental understanding of earned value management systems(EVMS) criteria/ guidelines; or Project Management experience with cost and schedule priorities.
- Microframe Project Manager (MPM) and SAP/WebFocus experience is preferred.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Posting ID: 559535510Posted: 2020-06-04