Citizens Bank is currently seeking a Product Owner, Cloud Solutions to help drive innovation in our products and solutions. This is a full time position driving innovation in the cloud space including public, private and hybrid.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Working closely with engineering, Cloud operations and product teams to create and define new products and solutions, define new product specifications and drive go-to-market strategy for CFG Cloud Solutions
- Engaging with Key customers to provide product/solution overviews, rationalize architectures, influence the opportunities and aid product decisions.
- Evangelizing technical capabilities of our products and solutions to customers, sales reps and system engineers
- Developing internal and external facing documents, including business case, program concept/execution approval documents, product requirements documents, user stories, got-to-market strategy presentations and technical focus documents including product and solution-level presentations
- Reviewing product, functional, and related specifications and plans with engineering, operations and involved stakeholders to ensure scope and accuracy of integrated Cloud product development for target release.
- Pro-actively providing product, solution, customer and opportunity updates and training to Marketing, Sales teams and C-level audience to help communicate the product, solution, differentiation, value proposition and go-to-market details in-depth.
- Providing long-range product forecasting and go-to-market details in-depth.
- Providing long-range product forecasting and go-to-market strategy, with clear and detailed plan to support achieving company revenue goals.
- Engaging with select customers that are strategic in nature in order to better understand the real-world environment in which our products are used and provide pro-active detailed support to ensure customer success with our solutions.
- Maintaining the Product backlog using input form Stake holders, responsible for the building, editing and maintaining of the team backlog encompassing all epics, features, user stories, defects and bugs
- Managing multiple releases concurrently
Location is not a barrier for this role and while our preference would be to have a chosen candidate with onsite capabilities in one of our corporate headquarters - we are open to remote employment within the United States for an experienced candidate. Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years' experience as a product owner or program manager
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Agile frameworks
- Minimum 2 years' experience with Cloud technologies such as Azure/AWS
- Product management (specifically Cloud products), product marketing, requirements definition, product pricing, written and verbal communication, product life-cycle management, IT infrastructure products.
- Very strong understanding of cloud features including security, containers, services architecture, single sign-on, authorization and web vulnerability protection
- Experience with basic cloud administration processes, installation, configuration and application lifecycle management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a solid sense for setting priorities
- Excellent communication and coordination skills both written and verbally
- Excellent time management and drive to get things done
- Strong business skills in managing scalable growth of products owned in past
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to crisply articulate both revolutionary and evolutionary ideas to a variety of audiences that could be technical or non-technical, including C-level executives, product architects, and sales
- Demonstrated continuous improvement, quality methodology and project/operations delivery skills
Education, Certifications and/or Other Professional Credentials:
Hours and Work Schedule
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent experience
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday
#LI-Sourcer1 Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.