Job Description Summary
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaison to the local offices and other area agencies as needed; work as a point of contact to these agencies to develop working relationships and help cases that need additional support move through the enrollment process.
- Develop relationships with community leaders and serve as a liaison with various constituents.
- Act as a point of contact for these agencies to work out issues or help certain cases moving through the enrollment process.
- Conduct outreach presentations to recipients and community members as needed.
- Present program education and enrollment options to recipients.
- Maintain positive relationships with county staff, state agencies, community groups and recipients.
- Conduct outreach including phone calls, home visits and community presentations in the field as needed.
- Establish and maintain knowledge of community and participate in community events, other activities as needed.
- Report outcomes on a ongoing basis.
- Educate clients and Agency Staff via phone and email to support initiatives.
- HS diploma with 0 - 2 years of experience.
Since 1975, MAXIMUS has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. MAXIMUS delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, MAXIMUS is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies MAXIMUS deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. MAXIMUS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. MAXIMUS provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.
Posting ID: 559535605Posted: 2020-06-04