The Premier Advisor is a key role within our Wealth Management division and is responsible for delivering personalized financial strategies to affluent clientele through banking and borrowing needs, as well as, investments services. The incumbent will have responsibility and accountability to service a portfolio of affluent households with investable assets of $500,000 or more. The primary objective of this trusted advisor is to grow client assets, retain and acquire new clients through being the single point of contact for all banking needs. The Premier Advisor will be required to maintain compliance with all Citizens Financial Group policies and procedures, as well as, regulatory and legal requirements. This role will require a holistic delivery of outstanding service and sales solutions to meet clients' financial needs and goals.
- Develop and deepen long term relationships with existing clients' through proactive and regular contact in order to gain loyalty and deepen share of wallet.
- Provide high-level customer service to clients by addressing and resolving issues/concerns and coordinating client service activities within other areas of the organization.
- Develop and maintain relationships with external partners in the communities served.
- Become the trusted advisor to clients, through consistency, credibility, and responsiveness.
- Expand and maintain relationships with internal business partners, to include, financial consultant, business banker, loan officer, and retail branch manager.
- Acquire, grow and manage a profitable portfolio of affluent client households.
- Contribute to profit, sales and product targets of the Retail and Wealth Management Division by selling appropriate financial solutions and banking services to the portfolio of clients.
- Expand the size and quality of the client base through initiating new relationships.
- Expand number of relationships through referrals and provide referrals to other bank specialists.
- Continually build knowledge and capabilities within the industry segment and stay current with competitive trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Finance preferred or relevant equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years of banking experience preferred.
- Experience with sales of consumer mortgage and home equity recommended.
- Experience with sales of banking products and services required.
- Experience with investment product referrals and sales preferred.
- Knowledgeable of regulatory requirements to ensure a sound control environment.
- FINRA Series 6 (or 7) and 65 (or 66) licenses required; Life/Health Insurance licenses within 30 days.
- Successful candidate must meet and comply with all requirements set forth in the SAFE Act, including but not limited to successful completion of the required background checks and obtaining a Unique Identifier from the NMLS.
Hours and Work Schedule:
Hours Per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.
Posting ID: 559535659Posted: 2020-06-18