The Home Mortgage Wholesale Closer is responsible for performing final preparation and audits of all documents needed to create a loan closing package.
* Review the quality and accuracy of each loan package including reviewing the title and survey for exceptions, checking and approving the Closing Disclosure and ensuring loan meets all FAMC, State and Federal compliance regulations.
* Input loan data into various closing and compliance systems.
* Print and deliver closing documents to Closing Agent.
* Order wires.
* Communicate with Closing Agent and Brokers to ensure timely loan closing.
* Other duties as reasonably assigned.
* 2-4+ years residential mortgage lending experience.
* Minimum one year closing experience preferred.
* TRID experience preferred.
* Knowledge of closing and title documents.
* Exemplary customer service skills.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Effective communication skills.
* Work effectively in a team environment.
* Work effectively in a fast pace environment with low tolerance for error.
* Work outside of the standard business day may be required.
* Professional dress and demeanor.
* Must demonstrate commitment, dependability and respect for other employees with regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule.
* Must be able to adapt to shifting priorities and tasks requiring average mental dexterity.
* Able to problem solve by assessing and identifying causes, gathering relevant information and generate possible solutions.
* Ability to cope with stress of a high production position and meet stringent deadlines for completing tasks.
Hours and Work Schedule:
Hours per Week: 40+
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday
Why Work for Us
At Citizens, you'll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries.
Posting ID: 559535666Posted: 2020-06-04