You are applying for work for a franchisee of Noodles & CO - Blade Company, not Noodles Corp or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.SUMMARY
We're looking for a Saut line cook to become part of our friendly atmosphere and join our enthusiastic crew. This is you if you're passionate about providing guests with the best experience possible. You enjoy working with people who take food seriously yet have fun preparing and serving it. You are energized by possibility and committed to contributing to the collaborative spirit of the team. And you're looking for an opportunity to learn, grow and explore your career potential.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare a variety of meats, seafood, poultry and vegetables according to printed recipes and proper plate presentation.
- Knows and complies with procedures so that the kitchen operates in a timely way that meets quality and service standards.
- Assists with food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
- Check food quality and food temperatures throughout the day to ensure that food is fresh and safe to serve
- Follow sanitation and safety procedures including knife handling and kitchen equipment
- Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promotes the culture of Noodles & Company
- Contributes to a positive team environment
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Team oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers, BOH and FOH staff
- Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality
- Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently left up to 40 pounds
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Adheres to appearance standards
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Previous restaurant experience preferred
Posting ID: 559535767Posted: 2020-06-04