Practice Managers (PM's), are responsible for supporting the Regional Manager (RM) with the daily non-clinical operations of their assigned Office including patient satisfaction, revenue, profitability, non-clinical team selection, performance, and development. They are responsible for helping break down the barriers to better care, better smiles, and better lives for patients! This position has direct supervision of Treatment Plan Coordinators (TPCs), Patient Service Representatives (PSRs), Laboratory Technicians, and Laboratory Support Technicians.
About Aspen Dental-branded practices
Aspen Dental-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
- Operating Results- Understanding and communicating metric results that support successful practice operations. Monthly metrics review for non-clinical teams. Budget management - expenditures, labor, revenue generation.
- Staffing - Responsible for selecting quality office team members. Direct hire responsibility for non-clinical team members, and process management for hiring non-doctor clinical team members.
- Team Development- Onboarding new team members to ensure full understanding of cultural and job expectations. Cross training of team members to ensure consistent operations. Career development support.
- Performance Management- Setting and maintaining performance level expectations (job specific and behavioral) for team members. Direct responsibility for non-clinical teams. Supporting responsibility for clinical staff. Managing performance improvement through the use of progressive discipline and other performance evaluation processes.
- Patient Satisfaction- First point of contact for the resolution of patient satisfaction concerns. Surfaces higher level challenges to field leadership. Identifies and follows through on actions to eliminate recurring issues.
- Office Flow - In partnership with clinical teams, optimize patient scheduling for positive patient flow. Ensure the efficient handling of patient administrative tasks. Manages staffing levels, schedules, time off requests, for customer service excellence.
- Communication - Optimize communication within the office. Facilitate - with clinical directors - morning huddles to ensure team alignment. Share patient information as appropriate. Share company-wide notices, programs and announcements to ensure employees are up to date.
- Lab Operations - Aligns with the lab technician and clinical teams to ensure the timely delivery of high quality denture and dental products.
- Brand Ambassador - Community outreach as appropriate. Ensuring involvement in local community - managing reputation as a "good neighbor". Gatekeeper of culture, creates a cohesive team of Blue employees who demonstrate our Purpose and Words to Live By.
- Office Administration - Directly responsible for ensuring the completion of clerical and administrative duties related to office and people operations - time card approvals, purchasing according to established supply budgets, inventory management, coordinating staff travel/coverage, leaves of absence, Workers' Compensation injuries, IT / IS request, chart assembly, chart audits, end of day/deposits, PSR dashboard, Services as the Office first point of contact for inquiries to Practice Support Center functional departments. Order supplies, Manage "Pan" closet, and maintenance requests.
- Health & Safety - Monitor all health & safety protocols. Team compliance with all federal, state and local OSHA, health & safety regulations. Ensuring all housekeeping and preventative equipment maintenance schedules are followed.
- Metrics - Yes Today, % Balance Collected, Credit Apps, TAAP, NP TX Completion, Patient Loyalty, and Turnover.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Job Related/Industry Experience: 1-3 years
- General business knowledge; understanding of profitability, P&L statements
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Word, Excel applications, and company operational systems
- Physical Requirements: Mostly walking, talking, standing, and updating information in computer systems
Posting ID: 559536315Posted: 2020-06-04