The following provides a detailed description for the position of Personal Training Director. Actual duties performed may vary slightly. The Personal Training Director is responsible for maintaining a fully staffed personal training department, as well providing customized fitness programs that include education and guidance on proper nutrition, cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and other programs to help the member achieve their fitness goals. Essential Duties
Required Knowledge Skills and Abbilities
- Obtain and qualify sales leads from company approved methods.
- Follow up on all prospects by using established sales systems.
- Establish and maintain minimum required referral program as defined by Company standards.
- Maintain information on club history, background, philosophy, facilities, staff and policies.
- Assume responsibility for developing selling skills. Prepare for, conduct and actively participate in sales meetings.
- Work closely with personal trainers on involving new members in personal training and assist in club promotions where applicable
- Participate in all scheduled meetings as directed by the General Manager.
- Consistently achieve or surpass personal and club sales goals.
- Conduct service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, proper form of exercises, etc.
- Consult with members to determine and define needs and problem areas
- Conduct study or survey on members' needs or problems to formulate appropriate solution to achieve desired fitness goals
- Conduct meetings with personal trainers regarding production and customer service
- Conduct interviews for personal trainers to maintain a fully staffed PT Department
- Advise members on methods of solving needs or problems and recommend specific solutions
- Determine members' current physical status based on personal health and physical history
- Develop an individual exercise program consistent with the members' personal fitness and exercise goals
- Maintain CPR and PT certifications
- Excellent sales, communication and customer service skills.
- Current certification from a nationally recognized organization
- Thorough understanding of Gold's Gym's personal training sales systems.
Today Gold's Gym is the most recognized name in fitness serving more than 3 million members in 38 states and 28 countries around the world. Always at the forefront of the fitness revolution, Gold's Gym has continually evolved its profile by equipping gyms with the best amenities, the latest in cardio and strength training equipment and functional training areas as well as the most dynamic group exercise programs including Zumba, yoga, group cycling, mixed martial arts, muscle endurance training, and Pilates. We also offer signature classes which include GRIT, P90X, and RIP 60.
Gold's Gym is growing and looking for new team members to help us redefine strength. We'll challenge your skills, talents and abilities and reward your every success. Ask yourself if you have what it takes. Become an active participant in our growth and you'll share in the rewards for your efforts.
Posting ID: 559536383Posted: 2020-06-04