Enjoy what you do every day!
Join the Crew at Trader Joe's. We're looking for leaders who enjoy helping customers and who can lead teams that create WOW experience for our shoppers. If you:
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- Want to hone your leadership skills
- Learn how a successful brand delivers
- Be part of an amazing growth company
- And have fun at work
We just might be the place for you!What do we do?
With over 500 stores nationwide (and growing), we are looking for talented leaders to join our Crew.
Our Mates (Assistant Store Managers) lead and develop Crew Members through role-modeling, direction and support.As leaders, Mates:
Other daily responsibilities include:
- Work in teams and get to know the Crew.
- Improve the quality of store life.
- Coach others to be their best.
- Model behavior that supports our values.
Is it you?
- Operating the cash register in a fun and efficient manner,
- Bagging groceries with care.
- Stocking shelves and receiving load.
- Making the store a welcome place for customers and Crew.
To begin your journey and join our Crew as a Mate, we'd want you to have:
We can't wait to meet you!
- 3+ years of recent retail, restaurant or hospitality experience
- 2+ years of recent experience at the management or supervisory level
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (preferred)
- A history of developing individuals and teams through empowerment and integrity
We receive thousands of applications a year and are unfortunately unable to personally get in contact with everyone. WOW us with your experience and cover letter to guarantee a response!
Trader Joe's is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to hiring a diverse Crew.
Share this job:
Share Mate with Facebook Share Mate with LinkedIn Share Mate with Twitter Share Mate with Google Share Mate with a friend via e-mail
Posting ID: 559536447Posted: 2020-06-04