Who are We?
Glenwood Alzheimer's Special Care Center, a JEA Senior Living community and certified Great Place to Work, is an established and dedicated memory care community, where every team member takes great pride and responsibility in creating Meaningful Moments for our residents. We strive to make each resident interaction positive, meaningful and unique to them. Through an in-depth understanding of our resident's life stories, we are able to Honor their Experience of Aging and create an environment that feels just like home.
If you are interested in building your health care career, providing holistic care for our residents and their families, and would like to see what Glenwood has to offer, apply online and join our amazing team.
Certified by our employees as a Great Place To Work 2020 for our 2nd Year in a row!
- 89% of our associates shared "My work has special meaning; this is not "just a job."
- 86% of our associates shared "I feel I make a difference here"
- 85% of our associates shared "When I look at what I accomplish, I feel a sense of pride"
- 84% of our associates shared "When you join the company, you are made to feel welcome"
Apply via our Indeed ad or Visit our JEA Senior Living Careers Page to see other available opportunities.
Watch our Video or visit us on LinkedIn and Glassdoor to learn more about JEA Senior Living and what it's like to work with us.
Questions about the application process? Come visit us and our staff will be happy to assist you.
6355 Emerald Parkway
Dublin, OH 43016
To enhance census development and increase private pay referral base in designated facilities through professional relationships, ongoing education to services and community outreach opportunities. Job duties include:
- Assist and oversee internal lead management system
- Develop and conduct public relation activities
- Assist with and present public educational outreach programs
- Monitor referral source satisfaction and outcomes. Communicate market conditions and opportunities to facility and management staff.
- Assist with media campaign management.
- Become the Resource for those needing our services.
Minimum Eligibility Requirements:
- Direct sales experience with demonstrated results.
- Experience in a retirement, nursing home, or assisted living industry preferred.
- Organized team player with the ability to multi-task in a team environment.
- Proven skills to work independently. Be self-motivated and goal-directed.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills with ability to match resource to need.
- Must be capable of maintaining regular, reliable attendance.
- Computer literacy.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with Residents, families, staff, community officials, referral sources and the general public.
- Is a positive representative of the Community and JEA Senior Living and sets a strong example of professional conduct and appearance.
- Create new and service existing relationships with nursing homes, retirement centers, physicians and their related office staff, hospital staff including social workers, discharge planners, utilization review, volunteer coordinators, rehabilitation director, chaplain service, pastors, senior services including senior centers, board and care homes, adult day care centers, home health and other community-based referral sources which result in referrals to the community.
- Participate in local organizations, identified as bringing value, by making presentations and joining as a member where appropriate in order to facilitate a broader knowledge of the assisted living industry and in particular of the community (communities) capabilities.
- Participate as an active leader in the community relating to strategic planning for the developments of marketing action plan and related sales efforts. As time allows participate in weekly department head meetings and provide support and direction in achieving overall occupancy goals and programs to address any new needs or changing needs within the service area. Attend community special events to increase awareness among potential referral sources and customers.
- Prepare reports as required. Create an advance 30 /60 /90 day sales plan and monitor referral information, create client profiles and maintain working client profile base.
- Develop and implement special events and presentations targeted as community education, establishing and maintaining status for the community as the expert on assisted living.
- Monitor trends and conversion ratios.
- Maintain a database of medical contacts/community resources along with knowledge of industry trends and legislative/regulatory issues; communicate this information with other staff members.
- Monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction. Share results with the Administrator and staff. Work as part of the team to develop appropriate plans to continually improve satisfaction levels.
- Serve as a member of the marketing team whose purpose is to improve occupancy and enhance resident and community relations. Attend weekly meetings; assist in implementation of quarterly marketing plan, monitor budgets and track results.
- Develop and implement special events and presentations targeted at community education, establishing and maintaining status for the facility as the expert on assisted living.
- Assist Customer Service
Posting ID: 559536522Posted: 2020-06-04