TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Follows standard procedures to input text and numerical business data (such as sales, production or accounts receivable) into a computer or other business machine. Resolves routine questions and problems and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
1. Uses basic computer skills to key customer names, addresses, statistical information, business information, account numbers, or other data.
2. Operates a variety of office machines to ensure the efficient and accurate handling of information.
3. Works under direct supervision and follows standard procedures and written instructions to accomplish assigned tasks.
4. Performs other clerical duties as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma/GED required and One (1) to three (3) years of administrative experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required
• Experience with MS Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel) required
• Experience with standard office equipment (computer, fax, scanner) required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to use office equipment with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
• Ability to use honesty and discretion when handling business information
• Dependable and adaptable to fast-paced work environment conditions
• Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, •PowerPoint)
• Data entry skills
• Organizational skills
• Time management skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to operate independently and collaboratively within a team
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
• Sit, stand and walk
• Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
• Speak and hear
• Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
• Lift or move up to 10lbs
• Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
o Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more copy and paste this URL into your browser: www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.
Posting ID: 559536606Posted: 2020-06-04