Job Description Store number:
# 560 Shopping center:
Rexville Plaza Shopping CenterStreet address:
1 Rexville Plz Ste 6 Title:
Store LeadReports To:
Hourly Part-Time or Full-Time/Non-Exempt Job Summary:
The Shoe Carnival Store Lead oversees a specific area(s) of the store (such as Women's or POS) and is responsible for overall department standards and work plans. Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greets and interacts with customers using Total Customer Service Standards.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, including Loss Prevention guidelines to deter theft.
- Manages aisle maintenance and product displays, assists in unloading truck, floor moves, merchandising and freight plans, pricing, and promotional displays.
- Provides overrides, performs safe and till counts, and reconciles cash settlements.
- Assists in training and delegates tasks as needed.
- Customer focused, excellent communication and listening skills, ability to learn and execute the concept.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking, must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times and up to 10 pounds continuously.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- One year of customer service and previous cash handling experience preferred.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
- Relocation Opportunities
Full-Time associates may be eligible for additional benefits including Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Leave), Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Program, and Life, Disability, and Voluntary Benefits.
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 559536663Posted: 2020-06-04