Job Description Store number:
# 560 Shopping center:
Rexville Plaza Shopping CenterStreet address:
1 Rexville Plz Ste 6 Title:
Store ManagerReports To:
Salary Full-Time/Non-Exempt - all stores except Pennsylvania and Puerto Rico
Hourly Full-Time/Non-Exempt - Pennsylvania stores only
Salary Full-Time/Exempt - Puerto Rico stores only Job Summary:
The Shoe Carnival Store Manager assists the General Manager with the daily operations of the store and carries store keys to perform opening and closing responsibilities. Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates Total Customer Service Standards and leads by example.
- Participates in managing overall store operations to meet and exceed sales, operational, and liquidation goals, and store and department standards.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, including Loss Prevention guidelines to deter theft.
- Assists in conflict resolution, delegates tasks as needed, coordinates meals/breaks, and assists in administration of progressive discipline, schedules, timecard edits, and reports.
- Supervises and ensures compliance of all cash handling procedures; provides overrides, performs safe and till counts, and reconciles cash settlements.
- Trains and develops associates for growth.
- Customer focused, excellent communication and listening skills, ability to learn and execute the concept.
- Excellent leadership, sales, and customer service skills.
- Ability to successfully complete Key Carrier Certification exam within 60 days of hire and the General Manager Certification exam within 18 months of hire.
- Prolonged periods of standing and walking, must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times and up to 10 pounds continuously.
- Ability to work flexible schedules including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Bachelor's degree or prior related management experience preferred.
- Three years of retail/customer service experience required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
The Shoe Carnival, Inc. Total Rewards program offers eligible associates highly competitive benefits, including the following:
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Time)
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, Disability, & Voluntary Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee & Family Discounts
- Relocation Opportunities
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posting ID: 559536667Posted: 2020-06-04